Saturday 5 April 2014

A tiny snippet of what's to come...........

Hello folks, I'm having a blast and letting my brain run riot ! Here is a sneeky peak.......


I am finding this 'freedom' of stitching soooooooo rewarding !


Anybody who wants to have a go at 'Freedom stitching', you are very welcome to copy any ideas that I show and if you need any help, I can answer your questions in the comments box !
PLEASE BE SURE TO WATCH THE PROGRESS OF THIS PIECE ! !
i think it should turn out pretty good, fingers crossed...................Have a great week end folks and thanks for popping by xxxxxxxxxxxxx

4 comments:

  1. True eye candy! I love the orderly free form freedom stitching!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This looks very interesting Chris lots of different techniques and colours ...looking forward to seeing the finished project

    Anne

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great array of colours and stitches Chris, I shall keep watching. xx

    ReplyDelete
  4. Nice to see you back doing the thing you love. Great designs and colours, keep it up. XXXX

    ReplyDelete