Monday 2 May 2011

SUE BUTLER INSPIRATION !

Hi everyone, just want to say a huge thankyou to someone who not only supported me through a very hard few weeks but who inspires me ! Sue Butler from.........
http://scrumplescrunch.blogspot.com/
asked me to 'case' one of her cards, and this is what emerged..........
I am so pleased with this!
Iused a CRAFTY INDIVIDUALS stamped image and embossed it with white embossing powder .i then added a flower that i had made previously, added
a black satin ribbon and some lime green pearls . Such a clean cut and elegant card !! Thank you Sue for your inspiration and your treasured friendship !!
Have a peaceful and relaxing day, enjoy every minute ....!!! 
i've entered this card into the following challenge
http://papertakeweekly.blogspot.com/2011/05/anything-goes.html

6 comments:

  1. Chris just love everything about this card...the black and the lime green go together so well, the image is lovely and you have made a truely stunning card.

    Hugs Anne x

    ReplyDelete
  2. Well Chris, if you can produce such a STUNNING card through my inspiration and you enjoyed the process then that makes me feel very proud of not only myself but of you as well.
    Well done my friend.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Just a beauty! Love that lime green! Such a classy look!

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a stunner. Great work Chris. Thanks for joining us at Papertake weekly.

    Hugs Meera x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Chris, this is a gorgeous card. I love your fab flower and the colours too. Thanks for joining us at Papertake Weekly Challenge.
    hugs Ula

    ReplyDelete